15 December 2022
On 8 December we participated in a webinar by the Home Visiting Alliance in Ireland, launched in 2020 to support and promote home visiting as a key service for very young children. The Home Visiting Alliance is a collaboration of five Irish evidence-based early childhood home visiting programmes.
We joined experts from Ireland and the USA to highlight the role of evidence-based home visiting services in supporting early childhood development, tackling child poverty and social exclusion and reaching families, caregivers and young children facing particular disadvantage and vulnerability.
- Dr Agata D’Addato – Senior Project Manager, Eurochild
- Dr Maria Herczog – Chair and Program Director of Family, Child, Youth Association, Hungary
- Giorgiana Rosa – Advocacy Consultant, ‘First Years, First Priority’ Campaign
- Dr. Josephine Bleach, Early Learning Initiative, & Chair, Home Visiting Alliance
- Kathleen Strader National Dir. Healthy Families America, US Home Visiting Coalition
- Ciara Pidgeon, Parenting Unit, Dept of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
You can see the recording of the event here: